Dr. Raul J. Rodriguez
DABPN, DABAM, MRO
Delray Beach Psychiatrist and Medical Director
Dr. Rodriguez specializes in helping people conquer a variety of conditions including anxiety, mood disorders, eating disorders, and substance addictions. From early in his career it was apparent to him the various issues in the mental health field. His response was to create an innovative approach for addicts and the treatment of addiction. His program focuses on personal attention that one would normally receive in an inpatient or outpatient program. Because of this great success and his unique approach to the treatment of addiction, Dr. Rodriquez has created quite a reputable name for himself within the Delray Beach psychiatric field.
Dr. Rodriguez has focused his career on bettering the psychiatric and psychology field and always questioning if there is a better way. He served as Chief Resident at University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital. His degrees in medicine and chemistry help Dr. Rodriguez fully understands the complex interaction between treatment medications, substance abuse and the delicate biochemical balance of the human body.
First and foremost he believes that treating the patient on a individual basis and a well rounded approach– physical, mental and emotional –is necessary in long term success. The commitment to comprehensive wellness is fundamental in his approach to helping every client. Dr. Rodriguez offers the most advanced medications and treatment methods that give his clients a safe a comfortable detox.
• M.D. from the University of South Florida College of Medicine
• B.A. (Chemistry) from Florida International University (Magna Cum Laude)
• Adult Psychiatry Residency Program – University of Miami (Chief Resident)
Associations & Certifications:
• American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Diplomate)
• American Board of Addiction Medicine (Diplomate)
• American Society of Addiction Medicine Certified
• Suboxone Maintenance Certified
• Medical Review Officer
• American Psychiatric Association (Member)
• Florida Psychiatric Society (Member)
• Committee of Interns and Residents (Member)
• Diocese of Palm Beach Substance Abuse Ministry (Member)
• American Society of Addiction Medicine (Member)
• Florida Society of Addiction Medicine (Member)
• Board of Directors, Mental Health Association of Palm Beach (formerly)
Dr. Rodriguez’s dedication to quality care, unique approach to recovery, and reputation has attracted one of the most well balanced, experienced team. By having such a versatile team, he makes sure every client gets the right treatment for his or her needs. To see more about his team members please visit here.